Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Appreciate Great Teachers

After years of schooling a student really learns to appreciate the great teachers you have. Katie Hill is one of the best teachers I have had in my many years of school. She not only teaches her students information that they can use in everyday life but she makes learning fun. She helps her students in any way that she can and teaches them things to do after the class if they need help. She is a great teacher and I am very grateful to have had her.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. Not to mention that she presents the information in such a comfortable way that you instantly feel as if you've known it all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I totally agree, with you she makes learning fun and makes you feel comfortable while in class. You have said it all Emily didn't leave me to much more to say other than I really agree we need a hundred more teachers like Mrs. Hill and everyone would look forward to coming to class on time all the time.

    ReplyDelete